Tuesday 24 January 2012

Photograph of the week #4: Look my eyes






This man was selling the Big Issue in Knightsbridge, London. He looked rather angry in person, but I snapped this as I walked past him and you can see in his eyes that he's a nice person, he's just frightened.
I wish I'd stopped to talk to him, but I didn't have any money and thought it a big rude to ask to take his picture if I didn't have anything to give him in return. Thank you Knightsbridge man, you've given me a great image and I hope you find yourself in better circumstances soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Indigo! My name is Melissa. I'm an amateur photography hobbyist from the University of Pennsylvania, and I enjoy your photography. I just started my own photo blog, http://fangfotographie.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you would follow and critque me from time to time. I'm very interested in improving my photography skills. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete